Cars / 4WDs

Cars/4WDs up to and including 4.5t GVM

Please note this list is not comprehensive. If you have a special vehicle of some kind, which does not fall into any of these category types please contact us to see if we can help.

We can issue a Roadworthy Certificate (Safety Certificate) – RWC – for the following types of vehicles in all makes and models:

  • Passenger cars
  • Utes
  • 4WDs
  • Ute Based Motorhomes
  • Vans
  • Camper Vans
  • Light Trucks up to and including 4.5t GVM