Gas Certificate

For high quality in service for a Mobile Gas Certificate, you can rely on us.
ACE provides you mobile, friendly and reliable services across the Gold Coast and Tweed Area.

Click here to get a free QUOTE now!

When do you need an Gas Certificate?

• Your registered caravan/motorhome is offered for sale in Queensland
• Transferring registration to a new owner
• Transferring to a Queensland registration from another state/territory
• Re-registering an unregistered vehicle 

A Gas Certificate is required only if your vehicle is fitted with gas fittings or systems.

How long is a Gas Certificate valid?

• The Gas Certificate is valid for 90 days. 



What is a Safety Certificate (RWC) and when is it required?



You must obtain a Safety Certificate before offering a registered vehicle for sale or disposing of a registered vehicle, other than to a dealer. CLICK for MORE.