For high quality in service for a Mobile COI Certificate of Inspection, you can rely on us.
ACE provides you mobile, friendly and reliable services across the Gold Coast and Tweed Area.

Click here to get a free QUOTE now!

What do you need a COI for?

  • Transferring registration
  • Re-registering an unregistered heavy vehicle

We can provide a COI certificate for NOT QLD REGISTERED vehicles without any weight restriction (NO GVM/ATM).

We can provide a COI certificate for ANY QLD REGISTERED

- Heavy Trucks over 4.5t GVM up to and including 16t GVM
- Heavy Motorhomes over 4.5t GVM up to and including 16t GVM
- Heavy Trailers over 4.5t ATM up to and including 10t ATM
- Heavy Caravans over 4.5t ATM up to and including 10t ATM

Do you have a special vehicle? 

PLEASE NOTE | This list is not comprehensive. If you have a special vehicle of some kind, which does not fall into any of these category types, please CONTACT our friendly team members to see if we can help.

Worth Knowing

  • Queensland’s Certificate of Inspection (COI) scheme is a periodic or programmed inspection scheme for trucks, heavy trailers and public passenger transport vehicles (such as buses or taxis).
  • Owners of registered COI vehicles must have a current COI at all times.
  • You need to know the purpose of use and the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) or Aggregate Trailer Mass (ATM) to work out the COI requirements for your vehicle. For buses, you will also need to know the registered seating capacity. The purpose of use listed on a vehicle’s registration describes how it is allowed to be used. 


Need more information on COI? Discover more on the link below.




What is a Safety Certificate (RWC) and when is it required?



You must obtain a Safety Certificate before offering a registered vehicle for sale or disposing of a registered vehicle, other than to a dealer. CLICK for MORE.