For high quality in service for a Mobile RWC – Mobile Roadworthy Safety Certificate, you can rely on us.
ACE provides you mobile, friendly and reliable services across the Gold Coast and Tweed Area.

Click here to get a free QUOTE now!

When do you need an RWC?

• Your registered light vehicle is offered for sale in Queensland
• Transferring registration to a new owner
• Transferring to a Queensland registration from another state/territory
• Re-registering an unregistered vehicle 

What vehicles are requiring an RWC?

• Cars
• Motorcycles
• Trailers (including caravans) with an aggregate trailer mass (ATM) over 750kg (up to and including 3,500kg)
• Any other vehicles up to and including 4.5t gross vehicle mass (GVM)

What does the inspection cover?

The basics for the safe operation of your vehicle, such as:
• Tyres
• Brakes
• Steering
• Suspension
• Body rust or damage
• Windscreen
• Lights
• Seats

5 facts WORTH KNOWING about RWC

  1. The certificate is valid for 2 months/2000 kilometres whichever comes first
  2. For licensed dealerships, certificates are valid for 3 months/1000 kilometres whichever comes first
  3. If the vehicle has not been sold or ownership transferred within these limits a new certificate will be required to complete the sale and/or transfer
  4. If a new RWC is needed we will, in most cases, be able to complete a second inspection at a discounted price provided the new inspection is done by the same inspector and the condition of the vehicle has not substantially changed
  5. Roadworthy Certificate - RWC - is officially called safety certificate in Queensland


What is a Safety Certificate (RWC) and when is it required?



You must obtain a Safety Certificate before offering a registered vehicle for sale or disposing of a registered vehicle, other than to a dealer. CLICK for MORE.