Motorbikes & Mopeds


Please note this list is not comprehensive. If you have a special vehicle of some kind which does not fall into any of these category types CONTACT US to see if we can help.

We can issue a Roadworthy Safety Certificate (RWC) for the following types of vehicles in all makes and models

  • Mopeds
  • Scooters
  • Trikes
  • Motorbikes
  • Street Bikes
  • Touring Bikes
  • Off-road Bikes